Announcing ... Australian Kids Through the Years!

Thursday 6 August 2015


It's with much excitement that I reveal the cover of my newest book--Australian Kids Through the Years--with one of my favourite illustrators in the whole entire world--Andrew Joyner!

Australian Kids began as a sort of biopic of the Aussie child through time, and has developed into a super fun, fantastical journey into the past (and onwards to the future), celebrating all the little idiosyncrasies and glorious cultural elements that make Australian Kids what they are today.

The book will be released by the National Library of Australia on 1 October, nationwide. You can also order a copy from the National Library Bookshop.

I will be hosting a little get-together/book reading at Harry Hartog bookstore in Woden. This will be during the October school holidays, so watch my blog for more info!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...