the best Christmas gift of all... a book! (or a map)

Thursday 30 November 2017

http://taniamccartneyweb.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/merry-everything-coming-october-2017.html

I won't even mention how many more sleeps we have till Christmas... but there's not that many!!

If you, like me, are a rabid book giver during the festive season, and if you adore picture books and maps, I'm offering a limited amount of signed copies for sale. This is a rarity, and you won't see it happen again any time soon.

Just email me here--booksATtaniamccartneyDOTcom--with what you'd like to buy. This offer runs till 17 December or until stock runs out, so get in quick.

For single copies, the postage below is applicable (and is at a discounted rate). If you want more than one copy or want books and a map, I will let you know postage at checkout (it won't be more than $30 for quite a few items, and I can bind maps together so it's cheaper). If you live locally, in Canberra, I can bring your order to the ACT Writers Centre Christmas Party on 7 December or I can potentially drop it off if you're not too far from me--we can chat by email.

Merry Everything - $26 + $5 postage
Australia Illustrated - $30 + $10 postage
Smile Cry - $20 + $10 postage
Australia Map I have 3 more maps available! Be quick--they go quickly - $25 + $8 postage

Don't forget to let me know who'd you'd like the book signed to, and provide an address (Australian addresses only). If you're ordering a map, let me know if you'd like it signed on the front (near the title) or on the back.

I can accept Paypal or direct deposit (preferred).

And because it's Christmas, there will also be presents! For every book or map you order, you will receive one of the prints at the end of this post (you choose!). They will be sent with each book (or sent separately if you are buying a map, with free postage). Be sure to indicate the print/s you'd like.

Email me if you have any questions, and HAPPY SHOPPING!

(Click on each cover for more info.)

http://taniamccartneyweb.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/australia-illustrated-november-2016-ek.html

http://taniamccartneyweb.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/smile-cry.html

https://taniamccartneyweb.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/australia-illustrated-map-december-2017.html

Choose your print! One print for each item you buy...

LEFT: Mammals Green ... RIGHT: Mammals Pink
(both from Australia Map)

LEFT: Birds Blue ... RIGHT: Birds of Kakadu
(left from Australia Map, right from Australia Illustrated)

LEFT: Daintree Leaves ... RIGHT: Great Barrier Reef
(both from Australia Illustrated)

LEFT: Italian Caffe ... RIGHT: Native Animals
(both from Australia Illustrated)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...